The Evo ReNegaDe Air Bike is an upright stationary exercise bike with handles, also known as a fan bike. The resistance is provided by a fan wheel that exponentially increases wind resistance as you pedal harder. The intensity of exercise on an Air Bike is completely dependent on the person exercising. You can exercise your lower and upper body at the same time, or exercise your legs or arms independently, simply by resting your feet on the pegs in the centre of the fan wheel.
How does it work?
- The resistance on the airbike is caused by the blades moving through the air.
- Low speed: low resistance
- High speed: high resistance
- Pedals and handlebars are connected: Train upper and lower body at the same time
- Upper and lower body can be trained independent from each other
- Functional arms
- Extra wide range of motion from handlebars