Basi System (Reformer)
BASI is a leading education academy that brings thirty years of Pilates teaching experience to the design of the pilates equipment. Pilates professionals, all over the world who strive for strength, athleticism, rehabilitation and the joy of healthy movement have collaborated with BASI to bring the most innovative and functional Pilates equipment. After years of research and development, the brand has finally introduced BASI Systems equipment as a dynamic vehicle for the Pilates community.
Effortless Movement, Infinite Adjustability in one go!
The BASI Systems Reformer is smooth in movement with powerful adjustability. Its innovative Enhanced Pulley System (EPS) provides fine-tuning control of the pulley angle, and the expanded gear system allows precision in spring resistance settings. With the largest carriage cushion and longest track in the industry, it offers unprecedented comfort and range of motion. It comes with four prepared ports to accommodate the revolutionary F2 System upgrade. The BASI Systems Reformer is an expandable system that seamlessly adapts to your needs.
Your BASI Systems equipment is part of an expandable system. You can easily upgrade your Reformer to gain Tower or full Cadillac functionality and add our innovative F2 System for expansive repertoire possibilities. BASI Systems accessories expand the repertoire possibilities of your Reformer. The Sitting Box’s orthopaedic cushioning brings comfort to seated, supine and prone exercises. Add a strengthening cardio experience with our padded Jump Board. The Mat Conversion allows your reformer to be used as a raised mat table. Three leg height options adapt the reformer to your studio space and teaching style.
Features of the products include:
- Aircraft quality aluminium tracks for a smooth, quiet carriage ride
- Longest, widest carriage in the industry
- Orthopaedic padded cushion extends the full width of the frame
- Pulleys can be set anywhere along with the height and width of the half tower
- Highly adjustable headrest, shoulder rests and footbar
- Three gear options for each spring
- Easy conversion to a Reformer with Tower or Reformer Combo
- Equipped with four ports to accommodate the F2 System upgrade
- Equipped with silicon wheels for quick & easy mobility (not shown here)