Complete your studio with a BASI System Pilates Ladder Barrel for core strength and flexibility exercises. It combines ladder rungs with a barrel surface for stretching, strengthening and flexibility exercises. The barrel connects to the ladder by a sliding base that adjusts to accommodate different torso sizes and leg lengths. BASI Systems' Pilates Ladder Barrel brings leading edge functionality to your barrel work. The orthopaedic padded cushion is a curved design that adds comfort and support. The barrel is connected to the ladder with linear slides for smooth movement. Its expanded width and standing platform brings accessibility to barrel work. With its innovative F2 System upgrade, springs can be attached at a multitude of angles and resistance levels for expansive and innovative barrel repertoire.
- New Hand controlled adjustability
- The longest track in the industry offers new movement possibilities
- Smooth movement through linear slides
- Premium comfort with orthopaedic cushioning and non-slip antibacterial vinyl covering
- Sturdy beech wood frame is hand crafted like fine furniture
- Platform moves out of the way when not in use
- Prepared ports support the F2 System upgrade, adding a highly versatile spring system to barrel work
- F2 System levers serve as handles to place shoulders and wrists in optimal position for weight bearing exercises
- Standing Platform
F2 System: Add highly versatile springs to barrel work with BASI Systems revolutionary F2 System.
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
- Ladder: width 36” (91.5 cm.) / length 42” (105.5 cm.) / height 37.5” (95 cm.)
- Barrel: width 24.5” (62 cm.) / length 21.7” (55 cm.) / height 37.5” (95 cm.)
- WEIGHT: 49 lb (22 kg.)